The mental health resources for use in Croydon can be found in the A-Z for Croydon. They have been developed in conjunction with South London and Maudsley (SLaM).
Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton, Wandsworth
The resources listed below have been developed by South West London & St George’s Mental Health NHS Trust Drugs and Therapeutics Committee (DTC) to help to optimise medicines use for mental health conditions across South West London to provide safe, quality, cost-effective care. They support evidence-based, cost-effective choices and should improve patient care and experience by ensuring consistency between care settings. The DTC is made up of psychiatrist, nurses, specialist mental health pharmacists, service users, carers, GP and pharmacy representation from primary care.
The following SWLStG guidelines can be accessed from the links below.
- Monitoring of Psychotropic Medicines during COVID19
- Depression and anxiety treatment guidelines
- Guidelines for Treatment with antipsychotics
- Guidelines for Deprescribing
- Recommended on-going physical monitoring of Psychotropic medication for GPs
- Easy read patient leaflets on mental health medicines
- Other useful mental health resources